Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Someone reminded me about this blog today . . .

So I thought I'd blog here. :D

Monday I have an ultrasound, and we're hoping to find out if we're having another sweet little boy, or if we'll get a little girl this time. It's very hard for me not to know. I like to plan. I'm a planner. Planning is important when you have 4 almost 5 children. I want to buy something for this baby. Something, anything at all! I haven't purchased one single thing yet. Saturday I'll be 20 weeks, that's halfway there.

As an experiment, Ruby and I did the ring on a string test today. You put your wedding ring on a string and hold it over your wrist. Wait til it becomes completely still then watch it. If it goes in a circle, your first child is a boy, if it's back and forth, it's a girl. Wait for it to slow to a stop, then when it starts again that's your second child and so on. It's supposed to stop completely after your last child. Ruby held it for me the first time, and it said 4 boys then a girl. The second time I did myself, after she left, and it was the same. The third time was down the hall in front of two other witnesses (lol) and it still said 4 boys and then one girl. Crazy! We'll see on Monday if the ring on a string test proves accurate. ha.

I'll try to remember to update this blog and let you know!

1 comment:

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

Awesome! I can't wait to find out! That will be exciting to know. If you forget to update this one, I will head on over to the other "land".

Do you have names picked out?