Thursday, May 13, 2010


I never blogged about Elijah's birthday party last weekend. He had a little friend from preschool come over, and they had a blast! The boys love this mechanical car thing that Thomas got for his birthday a year ago. Elijah was sweet enough to let his pal, Drew, drive first. A feat which was not only very entertaining to watch, but also slightly life-threatening! He drove them straight through the lower branches of the tree in the yard (luckily no one was injured), half under the trampoline, and there were at least 4 near misses with running over people!







Despite the car perils, the kids all had a lot of fun!











He requested a fireman cake, and that's what he got! You'll also note, that my awesome birthday wrapping paper was missing and the only paper I could find to wrap his gifts was Christmas tree paper! I figure, it at least matches the evergreen trees on the cake! ha. I couldn't find fireman treat bags, so everyone got Spongebob. It was quite the hodgepodge of themes. The cake plates were Thomas the Train.





All in all, I think he enjoyed the day!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Sounds like a great party :) Those cars are fun- I wonder where they were when I was little though lol