Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Blog Mix Ups

I have 3 blogs going right now. I can't keep track of what I'm supposed to blog or not blog or where I'm blogging or where my friends are blogging. We've scattered! It's hard to keep up. 

I felt like this post needed a picture. So here's a random picture of me and Senator Mark Pryor, giving me the certificate saying my shelter met program and fiscal standards for the state. Also, some kind of cord lying along the floor beside us. We're SO professional.  Good times! :D


4 comments:

amber said...

hey girlyfriend!!! i'm commenting here because i CAN - unlike my blog that is totally retarded!!!! and i know i shouldn't say retarded, but somehow "special needs" just doesn't have the same effect when talking of BLOGS!!!! :/

miss you~

Beth said...

HA! And saying you have a special needs blog sounds like something totally different! Well your special blog was very pretty to look at!

good_to_be_home said...

Love the pics! THREE blogs at once? No wonder I'm finding it hard to keep up w/you. LOL

Cindy said...

I am still on Xanga, set up on blogger. AND have a wordpress site that called downonthefarm2 with a picture of a French chateau. farm and chateau really go together. I thought that I was picking a plain pictureless theme... clearly I am only smart enough online to look and be stupid. dangerous.