Monday, July 27, 2009

So, I was eating a snickers bar today, thinking about how I'd like to lose some weight. Hey, we all do what we can, right? And I was thinking that I really just need to start exercising. It's just that, well, I'm not sure where to fit that in. I'm not totally dissatisfied with my body, in fact, I only have one or two small "problem areas" that I'd like to be smaller. Mostly I don't want people to look at me and think I'm pregnant when I'm not. I hate it when that happens. It dumps my self-confidence in the toilet for a week!

I'm working 40 + hrs a week, raising kiddos, and trying to stay sane. After 4 babies and 4 csections, there's only so much "thin" a body has left. I've almost depleted my supply. I look at those charts with the "ideal" weight for my height and I laugh and think about what kind of skeletal person is walking around weighing THAT? Not only am I not going to be a size 2, well, I never was a size 2. And I was not fat, back in the day. But I also wasn't a size 2.

So, if you read and pay attention, what do you do to stay in shape?

1 comment:

Theresa said...

HAHAHAHA! nothing as of lately!

I was doing Walk the Walk dvds (with my daughter and the other little ones when they felt like it) and my hubby and I were doing some lifting weights and stuff. We got out of that though when I got pregnant with Kyle. Never got back into it and pregnant again lol

I do plan on doing something though, after this baby and when I'm up to it. Maybe I'll start the WTW dvds again (I really did like them) It would be great to get on my elliptical too.

That's my plan though and plans change LOL!!!

Once I start though I usually feel great and that keeps me going.